Sunday, January 16, 2011

Un-decorating

Every year I look forward to putting up the Christmas decorations. I love lights, ribbon, holly and ornaments! I pretty much just love Christmas! It's sparkly and pretty and it smells nice and there's just no other season quite like it.

The part I don't look forward to is the un-decorating. It seems so sad. I have to pack away all the twinkle lights and sparkly things that sit out around my house all month.


As I was un-decorating the tree, I came across an ornament a friend gave me this year. It's a high heeled, sling back shoe covered in glitter. TOTALLY ME!!! I had to take a picture of it and post it.

I love all things sparkly and shiny so this was the perfect ornament for me. Thank you Susan Penner for knowing me SO well!

1 comment:

  1. Omg, I want that shoe for reals. Totally CFM.

    P.S. You have to remove the hyphen between "home" and "mom" in your About Me section, too. ;)

    ReplyDelete