Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Biggest Loser: Round Two

Today marked the start of the Biggest Loser Challenge. I wasn't going to do it again, but my husband and sister wanted to do it too.

So I hope you're all not tired of hearing me talk about working out. Or complain about how much I hurt from working out. Cuz we all know there will be more of that!

The goals I wrote down on my weight tracking paper were as follows:
1. Lose 15 more lbs
2. Shamrock Run
3. 1/2 marathon

I didn't take a picture tonight, I'll do that on Thursday. And I'm still not telling you what I weigh, but I am proud to say that I didn't gain it all back through the holidays! WOO HOO!!

Since I have other family members to keep me more accountable, I'm hoping to be better at eating right. Unfortunately, I can talk my husband into almost anything... well, most of the time. Hopefully he'll be able to resist my batting eyelashes when I say I just want a cheeseburger! ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment