Wednesday, October 20, 2010

The Biggest Team of Losers!

My Biggest Loser team was very kind the other night after our workout and agreed to let me take a group picture so I could post it on my blog.

These people were all strangers to me two weeks ago, and now I've come to enjoy their company and encouragement. I only hope those relationships grow over the next few weeks.

When I weighed-in I had lost a pound. That's after bumping my workouts up to two hours a day, 6 days a week. I'm staying positive by telling myself it's muscle... *sigh*

I can't wait until we get to the end and get to take another picture together!

4 comments:

  1. Kelly, I was chatting with the girl fourth from the left last night. (Kirsty) She went to MHS! Class of '08 she was in choir and on the swim team. Said she knew and loved you as her principal! Small world!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember Kirstie very well! Good for her!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun (and yet still painful) to work out w/ a group!

    ReplyDelete