Sunday, April 4, 2010

How we spent our Easter Sunday

Ethan got sick the day before Easter, so we decided it would be better to stay home from church and keep our germs to ourselves. I was disappointed because Eric was supposed to sing and I was going to have to miss hearing it.

Thankfully our resident "tech geek" at church had streamed a wedding over the internet on Saturday for the groom's family in Portugal. He decided that since he had all the equipment set up, he'd stream the Easter services too!


So the boys and I sat in front of our computer and watched a live video stream from the church. (Which is three blocks away from our house!) I'm very thankful that I didn't have to miss the service! The boys thought it was really funny to see Daddy singing on our computer too.


No comments:

Post a Comment