Sunday, March 6, 2011

Biggest Loser Update

I've been really, really busy lately and as a result my blog has fallen by the wayside. Sorry about that.

Here's a Biggest Loser update for you!

This picture was taken a couple weeks ago. I had lost nearly 3 pounds that week! WOO HOO! And I would like you to note that I'm wearing workout pants that I couldn't wear in public before because they were too tight. *squeal*
The nice thing about being sick is that you don't really feel like eating a whole lot. So even though I didn't actually go to the gym for four whole days, I still lost a couple pounds.

Unfortunately, my husband was sick the following weekend. And while he was convalescing I ate enough for the two of us and gained back that 3 pounds. I think something was up with my body that night though because upon weighing myself the very next morning I discovered that I weighed 6 pounds less than the previous night. *forehead smack* DOH!

I'm anxious to see what my new weight is this week. We've only got two more weeks left in this round. I'm down about 15 pounds since October and would like to take another 5-7 off before the end of this round.

Thankfully I've got the Shamrock Run to train for this week. Running on the street always helps with the weight loss!

No comments:

Post a Comment