Tuesday, March 8, 2011

A Change of Mood

I didn't take a picture this week... again. Sorry people, I'll be sure to take one next week as it's our last in the Biggest Loser Challenge.

I just wanted to update y'all cuz I'M SO EXCITED!!!!!!!

I lost FIVE WHOLE POUNDS this week!!!!!

I also got two new pairs of running shoes today... for FREE! It's definately a good day.

If you don't mind, I've got a small prayer request. My ankle has been giving me some trouble in the last week. Nothing serious, just a twinge of pain after running on the street. I'm training to do the Shamrock Run this Sunday and really, really need my ankle to be okay. Could you pray for that please?

I think the problem has been the shoes. I'm gonna pick up an ankle brace too just for good measure. I'll let you know how it goes. With pics of course!

1 comment:

  1. Hey! Congrats! We'll be praying for strong, happy ankles! Enjoy!
    KC

    ReplyDelete