Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Major Set Back

Yesterday was our normal weigh in day, but because this is our last week our trainer said we'd wait until Thursday. Whew!

I'm totally thankful for that because dispite running 6.2 miles on Thanksgiving day, I still gained weight! Can you believe it? Apparently I ate too much pie... oops! But really, can you blame me? Pie is pretty much amazing.

So here we are, the day before I have to weigh for my final total loss and I'm frantic to come up with a solution to my Thanksgiving over indulgence. UGH! I've decided to go for a long run today then go do some weights at the gym tonight. Then I'll go for another run tomorrow morning. I'm even thinking about hitting the sauna... which I hate.

I'm determined to come out of this ahead of where I started. If that means I have to work extra hard to burn off all that pie, so be it.

I'll let you know how the weigh in goes on Thursday. Please pray for me!

2 comments:

  1. Since I'm considerably older than you (but certainly no wiser), allow me to share with you a valuable lesson I've learned: ya gotta have a little pie in life. Even if it means ya hafta run a few more miles because of it. The trick is ya gotta run the miles. That's all I'm sayin'.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah, that huckleberry pie was worth every calorie! Even after all the running I did, I was still a little behind what I weighed last week. I'm not to fussed about it though. It's getting easier to motivate myself to get out there and actually run. Now, if I could only move to a safer neighborhood with less busy streets...

    ReplyDelete