Friday, January 29, 2010

What I've been knitting...

Most of you know that I love to knit. After I was finished knitting all the Christmas presents I'd lined up, I was thrilled to be able to knit something for fun. And at my leasure! The first thing I made was a teddy bear for Ethan. It was surprisingly simple to make. It's a sock yarn teddy bear and I knit him with size 2 needles. Ethan loves him!
Of course since I made Ethan a toy, I had to make one for Daniel and Taylor! They both picked a snake. It was REALLY simple! Knitting in a circle for 22 inches! The snakes are also made with sock yarn and on size 2 needles. They all get carried everywhere we go.



2 comments:

  1. These are so cute! I love knit things, but I stick mostly to sewing:). My mom made a knit sock monkey for my little dude, it's pretty darn cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job! I especially like the snakes.

    ReplyDelete